About Us — Company Values
Ikirezi possesses the following core values:
- Dignity — We recognize the worth of each individual and seek to acknowledge every person’s value by upholding the principles of love, servanthood, respect, integrity, and trust.
- Community — We believe in holistically impacting communities in ways that strengthen the bonds of fellowship.
- Sustainability — We believe in practices that are transformational and enduring for individuals, communities, Rwanda, and the environment.
- Collaboration — We believe in fostering strategic partnerships with institutions and individuals that enhance capacities to achieve a common vision.
- Ubuntu — We believe grace, humility, and compassion are the principal attitudes that should direct how we relate to everyone. We are all interdependent; no one is self-sufficient or perfect. In the local dialect, ubuntu is translated "grace".